Physiotherapy is often a gray area for insurance coverage, but there are ways you can take to optimize insurance claims. We will help you coordinate with your insurance provider for your reimbursement claims and/or direct billing. We can ask for direct billing from most international insurances and help you prepare your claim form with local partners. Just give us a copy of your insurance card, then we can check for your policy coverage.
1. Provide a copy of your insurance card.
2. Our Admin staff will call your insurance and check if your policy has a coverage for physiotherapy sessions.
3. If you are covered for physiotherapy sessions, it will be on reimbursement or pay and claim.
4. We will prepare your claim form after ending your sessions.
5. You can then submit all the paperwork to your insurance via email or the insurance member portal.
6. As for the total amount to be covered by the insurance, it will depend on your policy.
1.Provide a copy of your insurance card.
2.Our Admin staff will call your insurance and check if your policy has a coverage for physiotherapy sessions.
3.If you are covered for physiotherapy sessions, we will coordinate with all the invoice and billing.
4.The insurance will provide a GOP (Guarantee of Payment) or Pre-authorization to Scandinavian Physiotherapy Center, for direct billing.